Welcome!

 Hey y'all! 

Welcome to the blog!  This blog is just random posts about my other blogs and other random things.  And I know all of you who read my other blogs are thinking I'm crazy for starting another blog, but this is just a side blog, not a main one.  Though this one might occasionally have writing tips or stuff like that, idk.  It's mostly just to keep y'all posted with. . . stuff.  Anyways. . . 

 If you've seen or explored or visited my other blogs, you know how unprofessional and busy I am.  I hardly update (and I'm sorry) but never fear, the more blogs, the better!  


Readers:  I don't think that's how it works. . .


Me:  Well, anyways, I'm very excited for all of you who are joining and following this blog.  Please make sure to check out my other ones as well- 


Readers:  Don't listen!  She gives you cliffhangers and never updates!  


New Readers:  . . . 


Me:  Okay, well, I better get going.  Be safe and have a great day!  


Readers:  Is she gone?  


Me:  I'm still here- 


Readers:  DON'T FALL FOR IT!  


Me:  😑 


New Readers:  😶


Me:  Okay bye now. . . 



Be safe and have a wonderful rest of your day!  God bless!  



C. H 😁

Comments

Popular Posts