Hair :D

 SO.  I'm gonna dye my hair (again-) in early/mid September so I can save up money for it and so it's after the pool season and won't wash out / fade as much as mine is doing now.  I have a couple ideas.  My bangs I want to dye black which means bleaching them, but oh well.  My hair I was gonna originally do a dark red, but now I found like a really pretty sunset color.  These are my ideas: 


 








I think the top one, just slightly darker maybe.  I can't wait to dye my hair again, I'm gonna cut my hair just a little (maybe) and cut my bangs again cause they're past my chin.  But yeah, I really can't wait!!! 

Also I am trying to edit, I really am, I promise.  I really want to finish it soon.  And I have some chapters for book three written but when I looked at them.... I'll do the stuff for that when it comes.  

Loye y'all!  Thanks so much for being patient with me, I'm just... yeah, it means a lot, and I swear I am finishing editing before the end of this month.  I'm not letting it be put off and stalled and slowed past July.  

Stay safe and have an amazing night/day!  



- Claire <3

Comments

Popular Posts